【轉知】 AEARU Symposium on Green and Resilient Growth of Asian Cities 開放申請至2018年4月20日截止
一、東亞研究型大學協會 (Association of East Asia Research Universities，簡稱 AEARU) 其宗旨在於結合東亞地區以科技為導向之研究型大學，建立彼此具共同興趣之研究領域，進行教師及學生之交換、資源共享、資訊交流及合辦學術會議。臺大亦為會員校成員之一。
二、AEARU Symposium on Green and Resilient Growth of Asian Cities 開放申請，相關資訊如下：
1. WHAT: Symposium on "Construction with Ecological Material of Industrialized Bamboo and Solar Energy" for AEARU Symposium 2018 on "Green and Resilient Growth (GRG) of Asian Cities"
2. WHERE: Nanjing University (Gulou Campus), China
3. WHEN: May 14-18, 2018
4. WHO: For graduate students of AEARU member universities (specializing in Architecture, interested in Ecological Construction, or related fields)
5. Costs for local accommodations and transportation from May 14-18 will be borne by Nanjing University. Registration fees are waived for nominated AEARU students.
6. Those who would like to participate in the symposium are required to submit the completed registration form and portfolio by email to Dr. Xianchuan MENG email@example.com by April 20th (Friday), 2018. The size of portfolio should not exceed 10M.
7. Submitted applications will be reviewed by the Organizing Committee at Nanjing University. Notification of acceptance will be sent to all applicants by April 27th (Friday), 2018.