In order to provide opportunities for NTU students to gain international experience, the Office of International Affairs (OIA) initiated the Student Ambassadors Program through which NTU students support the university's internationalization by receiving foreign delegations and international scholars.
2020 14th NTU Student Ambassador Recruitment
- Online Application Form: The link will display on Sep. 1, 2020.
- Application Period: Sep. 1-25.
- Shortlisted candidates will be announced on October 8.
- Interviews will take place on October 19-20.
- The final selection of candidates for the 14th Student Ambassador program will be announced on October 23.
- An Intensive Training Program will take place on October 29-30.
- It is required for the candidates to have basic Chinese language communication ability.
- Please check our Chinese website for the detailed Student Ambassador Program.
Contact陳書萱 Vanessa Chen
Tel: (02) 3366 2007 ext 218