Be a part of the Welcome Team for the upcoming Orientation Week (February 2020)
Every year, National Taiwan University is welcoming students from all over the world for various programs. In order to help them get started at NTU, the Office of International Affairs is recruiting a Welcome Team for this year's Orientation Week.
Your level of English is excellent, you're interested in getting to know exchange students from all over the world, and introduce them to your home campus? Sign up as a member of the Welcome Team for the upcoming Orientation Week to jointly welcome new international students!
1. Registration is open until December 4 (Wednesday) noon. Please fill in the registration form before coming to the interview.
2. Desired qualifications:
(1) Excellent level of spoken English.
(2) Proactive attitude.
(3) Cooperate on the assigned tasks.
(4) For international students, a valid work permit is required.
3. Interview schedule: December 2 (Monday) to December 6 (Friday)
4. Estimated number of positions: 45 students.
5. Working hours and content:
(1) Work content:
i. Campus Tour Guide (English, Chinese or Japanese)
ii. Orientation sessions
iii. International Student Registration
iv. Chinese Language Test Assistance
(2) Work hours:
i. Kick-off meeting: 2019/12/27 (Friday) 15:30-17:00
ii. Campus tour seminar: 2020/01/13(Monday) 9:00-12:00
iii. Preparation seminar: 2020/02/07 (Friday) 14:00-17:00
iv. Winter preparation period(*optional): 2020/01/13 – 02/05 (excluding Chinese New Year holidays)
v. Orientation Week: 2020/02/11 (Tuesday) – 02/16 (Sunday)
(1) Kindly fill in the application form online: https://forms.gle/115G7oRT4f8odBp56
(2) Registration is open until December 4(Wednesday) 13:00. Please fill in the registration form before coming to the interview.
(1) Show up at the time you've signed up. We won’t send a pre-arrival reminder email.
(2) Late arrival is not accepted.
3. Final Result Announcement
(1)The final result will be posted on OIA's website on December 20, 2019. Also, all the qualified applicant will receive an email from the program organizer.
(2) Please notice that we will not send a notification to the unqualified applicant.
Ms. Lisa Lin (林宣)
T: (02) 3366 2007 ext.224
If you have further questions, kindly contact the program organizer.