Selection for 2019/2020 International Graduating Student Representative
Office of International Affairs is now selecting for an International Graduating Student Representative to give a speech during the NTU Graduation Ceremony.
Seize this opportunity to represent all international degree students of NTU. It will be an honorable and memorable experience in your life!
The theme for this year's Graduation Ceremony is "Embrace Challenge Create Change", and the Graduation Ceremony will be held on Saturday, June 6, 2020, at the Administration building square.
- are an international student in NTU who will be graduating this semester,
- have high Chinese oral proficiency,
- and great public speaking skills or with related experiences,
you are more than welcome to apply!
12:00pm (noon), Friday, April 24, 2020.
Late applications will not be accepted.
Selection will be reviewed by the OIA Reviewing Committee and there will be two reviewing stages.
- 1st stage: Applicants who pass the eligibility check will be invited for the interview.
- 2nd stage: Interview will be held on Tuesday, April 28, 2020.
During the interview, applicant will be asked to read out your draft.
Scoring criteria: Chinese oral proficiency 50%, Conduct 15%, Draft Content 20 %, Performance 15%
|Previous speech drafts||Previous speech records:|
|2018/2019||host.cc.ntu.edu.tw/sec/schinfo/epaper/article.asp?num=1396&sn=17020||www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdFMjGb2uu0&feature=youtu.be (at 2:23:52)|
For more information, please contact Ms. Lily Hsu:
Tel: 02 3366 2007 ext. 206