USD 1,300 for Partner University students
USD 1,500 for Non-partner University students
The program fees include expenses for accommodation, lectures, study materials and resources, NTU buddies, banquets, travel insurances, cultural workshops, field trips and a 2-day trip.
The program fee includes tuition, study materials and resources, orientation, cultural events, travel and medical insurances, field trips, and transportation.
NTU provides an accident and medical insurance worth TWD 120,000 and a travel insurance worth TWD 1 million for the dates of the program period.
- The program fee is 90% refundable if the student cancels the program before the start of class.
- The program fee is 50% refundable if the student cancels the program before finishing 1/3 of the program.
- The program fee is not refundable if the student cancels after finishing more than 1/3 of the program.
- The program fee is fully refundable if NTU cancels the program.
* Please note our program is a package, including some optional activities. The fee for activities won't be refunded if you choose to be absent from these activities.
Living expenses vary, depending on each student’s individual lifestyle, but TWD$12,000-$15,000 is considered adequate to cover monthly living expenses in Taiwan.
You can exchange USD, HKD and JPY for the New Taiwan Dollar (TWD) at most banks in Taiwan, and the head office of the Bank of Taiwan offers currency exchange services for many other currencies. Please consult the banks in your home country prior to your departure to see whether you can use your credit cards / bank cards to withdraw money in Taiwan and if there is any transaction charge.