I. Principles on Scholarship Application and Awarding for NTU Outgoing Exchange Students:
- Students who have been admitted and awarded scholarships from partner universities are no longer eligible for all other scholarships. Once awarded with scholarships from partner universities, all other scholarships are automatically revoked. Scholarships are given in the order of scholarship priority.
- A student is allowed to apply for multiple scholarships at the same time, but can only be awarded one. Flight ticket assistance grants, however, donot apply to this article.
- If a student fails to acquire the admission letter/certificate of enrollment or does not enroll within the regulated time, the student's candidacy of the scholarship will be cancelled.
II. Scholarship Priority (not in order of amount of scholarship):
- Scholarships from Partner Universities
- MOE Outgoing Exchange Student Financial Assistance Grant
- Japan-Taiwan Exchange Association Scholarship for Short-Term Exchange Student
- MOE Outgoing Exchange Student Scholarship
- Scholarships from Colleges
- National Taiwan University Outgoing Exchange Student Financial Assistance Grant