|Application Fee||Program Fees||Total Fees||Applicants||Application period|
|USD 150||USD 1,800||USD 1,950||International Students from a non-partner university||Oct 20 - Dec 31|
|USD 1,600||USD 1,750||International Students from a partner university||Oct 20 - Dec 31|
The Application fee is non-refundable.
Housing is not included in the program fees.
* This program suits students whose English ability falls between TOEIC 400 ~ 600.
The program fee includes tuition, study materials and resources, orientation, cultural events, travel and medical insurances, field trips, and transportation.
TWD 1 million for the travel insurance and TWD100,000 for the accidental medical insurance.
- The program fee is 90% refundable if the student cancels the program before the start of class.
- The program fee is 50% refundable if the student cancels the program before finishing 1/3 of the program.
- The program fee is not refundable if the student cancels after finishing more than 1/3 of the program.
- The program fee is fully refundable if NTU cancels the program.
* Please note our program is a package, including some optional activities. The fee for activities won't be refunded if you choose to be absent from these activities.
Living expenses vary, depending on each student’s individual lifestyle, but TWD$6,000-$7,500 is considered adequate to cover 2-week living expenses in Taiwan.
You can exchange USD, HKD and JPY for the New Taiwan Dollar (TWD) at most banks in Taiwan, and the head office of the Bank of Taiwan offers currency exchange services for many other currencies. Please consult the banks in your home country prior to your departure to see whether you can use your credit cards / bank cards to withdraw money in Taiwan and if there is any transaction charge.
On Campus Banks
|Hua Nan Bank||1F of Department of Geography on Golden Rain Ave||Money deposit, money transfer, currency exchange, and online banking||Tel : +886 (0)2 2363 1478
Fax : +886 (0)2 2363 9657
|Chunghua Post Bank||1F of Xiao-Fu Commissary and at the Gongguan MRT Station ( Exit 3 )||NTU Branch
Tel : +886 (0)2 2363 3435
Gongguan MRT Branch
Tel : +886 (0)2 2368 8574