1. Implementation Directions Governing the Promotion of Subsidies for Teaching in English of National Taiwan University
Types of Subsidized English Courses
1. Foundation Courses and General Education Courses
Provide foundation courses and general education courses for all NTU students.
2. Module Courses
Colleges, departments, institutes, or degree programs integrate at least three courses within a module exploring a specific topic or field.
3. Intensive Course by International Guest Lecturers
International scholars are invited to teach at NTU in English for a one or two credit point course.
1. Courses Starting in the First Semester: public announcement every April, application to be handed in in May, announcement of results in June.
2. Courses Starting in the Second Semester: public announcement in October, applications to be handed in in November, announcement of results in December.
3. Intensive Courses by International Guest Lecturers: special application based on the visiting time of international guest lecturers.
Overview of Subsidies for Teaching in English