Application Period for the 2020/2021 Academic Year
|If you are applying for …||From||To|
|2020 Fall (First) Semester||March 15, 2020||*May 15, 2020|
|2021 Spring (Second) Semester||October 01, 2020||October 31, 2020|
- Complete the application form online by accessing the Online Application System during the application period. You do not need to complete your online application in one sitting. Once you've activated an online account, you can log back into the application system and complete the application any time before the deadline.
- Log-in to Online Tracking System to check the application status after submitting the application.
- Upload the following documents to the system before the deadline (hard copies are not accepted):
|Application Documents||Upload Deadline||Note|
October 31, 2020
-This photo will be used for your NTU student ID card.
-in JPEG file
-Please provide a photo which corresponds to the guideline.
|B||Motivation letter/Statement of Purpose||October 31, 2020||
-Must be in full one page
-Written in English or Chinese
-in PDF file
|C||Official Transcript with Academic Records||October 31, 2020||
-All courses taken during the period of your current study level should be included.
-in Chinese or English.
|D||Color Photocopy of non-Taiwanese Passport||October 31, 2020||If you hold dual citizenship including a Taiwanese passport, please note that male Taiwanese citizens may be required to complete military service and consult with relevant authorities for more information.|
|E||Declaration Form for Applicaiton||October 31, 2020||After reading, please print out and sign the document (English version), upload the signed copy in PDF file.|
|F||Medical & Accident Insurance Proof||X||
The insurance must be bought in your home country before arrival. The hard copy must be in Chinese or English and submitted to the OIA on the registration day. Please refer to "Before Arrival" tab for more details.
|G||Both NTU Health Exam Form & Form C||X||
The Health exam form must be completed after June 10, 2020 (1st Semester-from September ) or December 17, 2020 (2nd Semester- from Feburary). Please hand in the original file to the OIA on the registration day. For more details and NTU Health Exam Form &Form C download link, please refer to "Before Arrival" tab.
- On-campus housing is not available for the exchange students. Please arrange your own accommodation for your exchange/visiting period at NTU.
If you are an exchange student from the following universities that offer complimentary housing to NTU exchange students, you are welcome to enjoy free accommodation during your exchange period in NTU:
- Freie Universität Berlin, Germany
- Soka University, Japan
- Complutense University of Madrid, Spain
When exempted from accommodation fees thanks to bilateral agreements, you are granted the Guo Qing Dorm (IYC) Twin Share. Please note that if you have received free housing at Guo Qing Dorm (IYC) Twin Share, but you wish to stay in the Prince House Dorm, you will be expected to pay the full price of Prince House.