|2. ||前學年 GPA 達3.00分以上。|
|3. ||TOEFL iBT 90 (讀 22 聽 22 說 21 寫 21) 或 IELTS 6.5 (讀 6.0 聽 6.0 說 6.0 寫 6.0)。|
- 交換生資訊：UBC Vancouver 、UBC Okanagan
- 最低修課限制：9 credits (undergrad - 3 courses), 6 credits (graduate - 2 courses)
- Insurance: Mandatory iMED insurance.
*Single-term student: automatically covered under iMED (mandatory health insurance plan) for the duration of their exchange at UBC. The cost of iMED for one term students is $252 CAD.
*Full-year student: automatically covered by iMED ($60/month) for the first three months before they can be enrolled in BC Medical Services Plan (MSP) ($75/month). BC MSP is the basic medical insurance provided and required by BC government. The iMED plan will ensure that students have adequate medical coverage from the time they leave home (up to ten days prior to arrival if within the coverage dates) and while they are waiting to be enrolled in BC MSP. The total cost of health insurance for Full Year students is $555.00.
- Estimated Expense for Exchange Students
||不保證住宿，住宿資訊請參考：UBC Vancouver、UBC Okanagan
- Currently, the housing office in the Okanagan will prioritize all exchange applicants if they apply by the deadline.
- All residence offers are sent by email from Vancouver/Okanagan housing office and include an expiry date to respond and pay a deposit. (There is a $50 non-refundable application fee.)