·Closed: First-year courses are closed to visiting students. It is not possible to enrol in Photography subjects in Media Studies and Deontology. Non-official programs (Máster, Especialista o Experto) are not open to visiting students.
- 該校各系所專業領域請參考此網頁 / 該校交換生計畫請參考此網頁 / 該校語言課程，請參考此網頁
- 語言限制: The minimum level language required is B1, but Faculty of Philology can be B2 for English Studies or C1 for Translation and Interpretation. Undergraduate Erasmus and visiting students taking courses conducted in Spanish are required to demonstrate that they have an appropriate level of spoken and written Spanish for full academic and social participation. A minimum B2 level in the Common European Framework of Reference of Languages (CEFR) is expected. We strongly recommend a C1 level for courses in Spanish language, Spanish literature or Latin American literature (Grado en Español: Lengua y Literatura). Ideally, Erasmus and visiting students should hold the Diploma in Spanish as a Foreign Language (Diploma de Español como Lengua Extranjera) of the Instituto Cervantes (www.diplomas.cervantes.es). We would also accept formal certification by the sending institution. Level certification from the sending institution should cover all four skills: reading comprehension, oral comprehension, written expression and oral expression. If Erasmus and visiting students wish to improve their competence in Spanish, they may wish to consider taking courses offered at the Centro Complutense para la Enseñanza del EspañolWe regret that students who are unable to demonstrate the appropriate level in Spanish cannot be admitted.
- 該校提供一名全學年食宿補助名額，需透過本處申請，The selected Exchange student will have free tuition fees and the full board at "Colegio Mayor San Agustín" with single room.
- AREAS OF STUDY RESTRICTED FOR VISITING STUDENTS:
·Restrictions: Enrolment in the following faculties which the foreign student needs previous authorization from Vice-dean International Affairs to attend courses: Veterinary, Medicine, Education, Geography and History, Nursing, Physiotherapy and Podiatry, Chemistry and Biology. The exchange student must propose the selected courses to International Relations office and our office will help him/her with the admission.
·Enrolment in Political Science and Sociology is limited to 6 visiting students per group, so an early enrolment is highly recommended.
·Visiting students may choose courses from various faculties. However, if you choose to do so, be careful to avoid conflicts in your schedule.
· Rest of students (not Exchange Students with scholarship to cover tuition cost): They can apply for Alumnos Visitantes for getting invitation letter and they have to pay for it when they arrive in Madrid –UCM-.