|2. ||前學年 GPA 達3.30分以上。|
|3. ||具日文檢定成績 2 級以上。|
Fall Semester: October - February
Spring Semester: April - July
- For undergraduates:
Faculty of Intercultural Studies, School of Medicine are not open to exchange students.
For both undergraduates and postgraduate students:
Faculty/Graduate School of Economis, Faculty/Graduate School of Business Administration, Faculty/Graduate School of Engineering are not open to exchange students.
- Courses as part of general education requirement offered by "College of Liberal Arts and Sciences" are not available for exchange students.
- Exchange students must take at least 10 lesson hours(equivalent of 6-7 courses)per week according to the immigration law.
- Students who apply for the Graduate School of Maritime Science are required to obtain approval from a professor in your chosen academic field before the application.
- Master/phD students should search for an academic supervisor, research group or specific field of study prior to application and mention them in the application form.
- All students belong to one of the faculties or graduate schools at Kobe University. Students should choose their preferred faculty / graduate school which is close to their major.
- Japanese Language Classes: The Center for International Education (CIE) offers Japanese language courses for free for exchange students.
- Estimated Living Cost
- Kobe University Residential Facilities
Please request in the application form. Exchange students are given priority for room allocations in the university dormitories. The final dormitory allocation is confirmed about 1 month prior to arrival and students are informed by the receiving Faculty/Graduate School. *Types of the university dormitory cannot be selected. Room type is single only.
- Private Housing
Exchange students can also live in private housing. Students who wish to live in private housing need to arrange for finding their rooms and making a contract by themselves.