|2. ||前學年 GPA 達3.30分以上。|
|3. ||具日文檢定成績 1 級以上。|
Fall Semester: October - February
Spring Semester: April - July
- 不接受交換生之系所：Faculty of Economics, Graduate School of Economics, Faculty of Business Administration, Graduate School of Business Administration. Also, courses as part of general education requirement offered by "College of Liberal Arts and Sciences" are not available for exchange students.
- Exchange students must take at least 10 lesson hours(equivalent of 6-7 courses)per week according to the immigration law.
- Students who apply for the Graduate School of Engineering or the Graduate School of Maritime Science are required to obtain approval from a professor in your chosen academic field before the application.
- Master/phD students should search for an academic supervisor, research group or specific field of study prior to application and mention them in the application form.
- Estimated Cost of Living : JPY600,000 per semester(JPY100,000 per month.)
- [Kobe University Residential Facilities]
Please request in the application form. Exchange students are given priority for room allocations in the university dormitories. The final dormitory allocation is confirmed about 1 month prior to arrival and students are informed by the receiving Faculty/Graduate School. *Types of the university dormitory cannot be selected. Room type is single only.
- [Private Housing]
Exchange students can also live in private housing. Students who wish to live in private housing need to arrange for finding their rooms and making a contract by themselves.