From 2020/2021 Academic year, the University of Oklahoma does not have a graduate level exchange program.
- Any exchange student wishing to take coursework in the College of Law must be a law student at his/her home institution and must obtain a minimum iBT TOEFL score of 90 (minimum IELTS score of 7.0).
Subjects NOT Open to Exchange Students:
• Coursework offered at the OU Health Sciences Center in Oklahoma City or the OU Tulsa campus
Ex: Medicine, Nursing, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Telecommunications
• College of Continuing Education
Ex: Aviation, Administrative Leadership, Liberal Studies, Criminal Justice
• College of Business at the graduate level (numbered 5000 and above)
Ex: Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Management, Marketing & Supply Chain Management, and Management Information systems
- All courses in the following colleges require advisor approval before enrollment can take place: Architecture, Business, Earth and Energy, Education, Engineering, and Journalism.
- All exchange students are required to enroll in a full-time course load for non-degree students, regardless of their academic level at their home university. Full-time course load is defined as 12 OU credits (average of 4 courses).