|2. ||TOEFL iBT 79 或 IELTS 6.0 或 全民英檢中高級。|
|| 全學年5名。 (可選擇一學期或一學年，一學期不限上下學期，一學年限於本校第1學期出國交換)
- BACHELOR OF MEDICINE AND BACHELOR OF SURGERY will not open to exchange students
- New international students are required to attend a medical screening at a panel clinic in Malaysia within 7 working days of their arrival date.
- It is compulsory for every student entering Malaysia to have medical insurance. You will be insured from the date you enter Malaysia. All international students must be covered by a locally purchased medical health insurance scheme. Please visit EMGS website to obtain more insurance information.
- Estimated Cost of living
- Upon approval and acceptance, a student bill and offer letter will be sent to the applicant and fees must be paid prior to commencement of the programe.
- By Malaysian law, all Student Pass applications are processed through the Education Malaysia Global Service (EMGS). All applications and extensions for a visa are coordinated by UTAR Department of International Student Services (DISS). DISS applies to EMGS on your behalf. You will be contacted by email outlining all necessary documents and procedures.