|2. ||前學年 GPA 達3.00分以上。|
|3. ||TOEFL iBT 80 (寫 21) 或 IELTS 6.0 (讀 5.5 聽 5.5 說 5.5 寫 5.5)。|
- 交換資訊請參考此連結（其中包含課程資訊及不開放交換生之課程，該校雖未限制本校申請同學之科系，但請務必進入網頁查詢姊妹校提供之課程。Exchange students can select courses across different disciplines provided they meet course prerequisites and the courses are not restricted (see “ Prerequisites and Restrictions”).
- Nursing is only available to undergraduate students coming through special arrangements with our School of Nursing
- Law courses are only available to students coming from our exchange partners with specific Law agreements
- minimum academic workload: 45 UoA points
- language courses for incoming exchange students
- exchange students are required to purchase a compulsory insurance plan
- 當地平均生活費：NZD$6,000 per semester.
- On-campus housing: Exchange students who wish to stay in the University accommodation must apply online at www.accommodation.auckland.ac.nz unless your home university or provider arranges this.
Places are guaranteed as long as they apply by the deadline.*A family room or couple room is excluded from guaranteed housing due to our capacity.
Apply by 15 October in the previous year (for Semester 1) or 1 May (for Semester 2) indicating your UoA programme (Certificate of Proficiency – Overseas) and we will guarantee university housing. You have to pay $750 deposit when you accept the placement.
Confidential references are not required from Study Abroad and Exchange students for their accommodation application.
- Off-campus housing: Students who do not wish to stay in a University residence are responsible for finding their own accommodation but may seek guidance from our Accommodation Advisory Service: www.accommodation.auckland.ac.nz/advice