- Course Information
- All exchange students are required to the prerequisite requirements for the courses they plan on taking.
- School of Medicine, College of Pharmacy, College of Nursing, School of Dentistry, College of Law and some classes in the School of Business are not open to exchange students.
- Exchange students are responsible for differential fees that are charged by certain departments on campus.
- Undergraduate students are required to take a minimum of 12 credits per semester in order to be in compliance with their J-1 Visa.
- Health Insurance
- High Estimate cost of living only including Campus Housing, Books and Supplies, transportation, and miscellaneous expenses per semester = $7,651 (not including meals)