- International Program for Japan Studies
- 不提供交換生課程:MBA program, Physical Education classes, Teacher’s Certificate courses, Foreign Language courses for Japanese students, some courses offered by the Department of Education, and courses that are full.
- Graduate students may be accepted on a limited basis subject to approval from the academic staff based on academic objectives. Most courses are taught in Japanese. A high level of Japanese proficiency is mandatory.
- Minimum number of credits:14 credits per semester.
- National Health Insurance (NHI) is compulsory (approx. 2000yen per month).