- Applicants who wish to study in the discipline of Medicine, Pharmacy, Dentistry, Nursing, Music, Fine Arts, and MBA must, in advance, be advised of the program availability by SNU exchange program coordinators.
- COLLEGE OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION is restricted to students who are currently majoring in business or economics at their home university.Considering the current lack of course capacity for exchange students, CBA has decided that from Fall 2019’s admission, they will strictly control the number of accepted exchange students to CBA to provide quality education and better administrative support. In this regard, it is more likely than the past that students who apply for CBA might get rejected during the screening procedure.
- Undergraduate applicants for Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering must have earned at least 15 credits in CSE-related courses (one credit corresponds to 15 lecture hours or 30 lab hours). This must be explicitly shown on the official transcript; if not, additional proof must be presented by the student. Starting from Spring 2020’s admission, CSE has decided to control the number of accepted exchange students on the undergraduate-level, due to lack of course capacity and placement. During the screening procedure, various criteria (including GPA) could be used in determining acceptance.
- Dept. of Korean History/Psychology/Statistics/Pharmacy requires applicants to provide a proof of Korean language proficiency. A satisfactory level of Korean language ability should be Level 5 or above of the official Korean Language Proficiency Test, TOPIK.
- College of Law is NOT available to undergraduate level students.
- Dept. of Vocal Music is restricted to students who are currently studying vocal music at home university.
- College of Medicine is NO longer available to exchange students.
- School of Dentistry is open only to graduate students currently enrolled in a Master’s program at School of Dentistry or the equivalent at home university.
- Graduate School of Business (MBA program) is restricted to current full-time MBA applicants at home university. Applicants must be aware that the academic system of MBA program differs from that of other programs (Details to be individually announced from the MBA coordinator). For further information about MBA courses, please visit SNU GSB website at gsb.snu.ac.kr or contact MBA Office at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- 提供語言課程 (Please note that it is a fee base program)
- Estimated cost of living (refer to Estimated Budget to Study at SNU)