|2. ||前學年 GPA 達3.00分以上。|
|3. ||TOEFL iBT 80 或 IELTS 6.0。|
||Semester1: September to January
Semester2: February to June
- Medical and Dental are not open to exchange students. Faculty of Business & Accountancy is considerably competitive. Students applying for courses at this faculty must possess good academic performance.
- Minimum academic workload: 9 credits.
- Estimated cost of living: USD 200-500 per month.(Administration fee: MYR 630,approx. USD 150,per semester)
- The offer of admission to the UM mobility program DOES NOT come with the Student Visa which is strictly required by the Malaysian Immigration Department (MID) for students to enter and study in Malaysia. Application of Visa Approval Letter (VAL) and payment of related immigration charges can be done via the EMGS website.Failure to adhere to the visa application procedures may result in the delay of admission to the University or retraction of admission. Processing time for the visa takes about eight (8) weeks upon submission of complete document.
On-campus Residential College (without meal)
▪ ± MYR 2100 (approx. USD 500) per semester or ±MYR 25/day
▪ Twin-sharing bedroom
▪ Furnished with beds, wardrobes, study tables & chairs, bookshelves
▪ Common bathroom & toilet
▪ Common pantry