|2. ||前學年 GPA 達3.38分以上。|
|3. ||具德語檢定成績 B2(中高級) 級以上。|
- As the majority of courses are taught in German, the exchange students are required to have a solid command of German(at least level B2!)
- The Faculty of Medicine is not open to exchange students. Limited access to English taught MA Courses (admission needs to be negotiated with the relevant department on individual basis).
- 每學期最多修課學分數 30 ECTS.
- Preparatory German Language Course: Exchange students who wish to improve their command of German have the opportunity to take part in an intensive language course before the start of the semester. The program includes 80 hours of language instructions at three different levels. Exchange students are exempt from paying fees!
- 該校提供交換生之語言課程，請參考此網頁。Language Instruction during the Semester: Language instruction specially designed for exchange students at all levels is also offered during the semester for 4 to 8 hours a week, supplementing university courses at faculty level. Free of charge until level B2.
- 當地平均生活費：On average, the cost of living and studying in Heidelberg comes to about € 675 – € 800 per month (including rent for a dorm room).No tuition fees but all students are required to pay a student services’ fee which is € 74,80 per semester
- Health insurances: Sufficient health insurance required, e.g. student state health insurance, costs ~ € 68 per month (can be purchased upon arrival)
- 錄取該校之同學，取得入學許可後，可由本校國際事務處按甄選名次推薦申請"Baden-Württemberg Scholarship"交換生獎學金。獎學金之申請、審查、核發依個案及該校相關規定辦理，不提供保證名額。
- Health Care on campus
||Accommodation: Student residences at Heidelberg University are administered by the Studentenwerk, an independent organisation providing various services to the student population. Although the number of available rooms is quite limited (only 14 per cent of all Heidelberg students can be housed in student residences), the Akademisches Auslandsamt cooperates with the Studentenwerk to secure rooms in student residences for international exchange students coming to Heidelberg. Students usually stay in single rooms sharing kitchen and bathrooms in groups of 2 – 4, or in dormitories with kitchens and bathrooms on each floor. There is also a small number of single apartments available. The residences are located in different parts of the city and very close to public transport. Shopping areas are usually nearby.More detailed information about Studentenwerk student residences (including pictures of each residence) is available on-line at www.studentenwerk.uni-heidelberg.de/zv_portal/zv