|2. ||TOEFL iBT 79 或 IELTS 6.0 (讀 5.5 聽 5.5 說 5.5 寫 5.5)。|
- 該校各系所領域之學術專業，請參考此網頁。請詳閱：Please note that for most courses there are special eligibility requirements which are determined by the departments.
- Course Catalogue / Find Course : Law students need to have studied at least 120 credits of law or related areas in order to take law courses. 120 credits equals full time studies for two years.
- Full Time Study Load Credits: 30 credits. Courses normally contain 7.5, 15 or 30 credits. Students can choose four 7.5 credit courses or two 15 credits courses or any other combination. One week of full-time studies equals 1.5 credits. The workload is 40 hours per week, including lectures, readings, assignments, seminars, independent studies. For questions regarding courses please contact the coordinator at the department offering the course.
- 該校開設之瑞典語言課程，請詳閱此網頁：Swedish language courses on different levels are offered for free by the Department of Swedish Language and Multilingualism to all incoming exchange students . More information about language courses are given during the Orientation Day in the beginning of each semester.
- Pratical information:
Medical Insurance / Cost of Living / Getting to the University and Map
- Additional student resources:
Student Services / Disabilities
|| Housing is guaranteed for students applying through a university-wide agreement/network except for students from the Nordic countries.