|2. ||具葡萄牙語能力證明 ，B1以上檢定證書或本校修讀葡萄牙語4個學期以上成績及格證明。|
1st semester – February-July
2nd semester – August-December
- Classes are offered at four different Campuses, in three different cities. We strongly recommend that students take classes in one city. FCA and FT are in Limeira and FOP is in Piracicaba. All undergraduate classes and most graduate classes are offered in Portuguese.
- Areas with restrictions:
- Music: Only for Music major applicants, especially instrument classes.
- Odontology: Only theory courses.
- Art Courses: Only for Art major applicants.
- Sports Courses: Only for Sports major applicants.
- Thesis and final projects: most units do not accept students for thesis and final projects, even if no exam is required.
- Unicamp offers the following classes: Portuguese for foreigners and Portuguese for Spanish speakers. They are semester-long and are free of charge. However, availability is limited and enrollment is not guaranteed. In addition, only students who arrive in time for the placement interview (offered the week prior to the beginning of classes) are able to enroll. Classes are offered ONLY in Campinas.
- Estimated cost of living: Students usually spend around US$ 400 - 600 per month. This amount includes housing and food costs.
- UNICAMP requires that all foreign students have international health insurance. It is advisable for students to take out medical insurance with an insurance company in their home country that provides coverage abroad.
The university does not provide university dorms for Exchange Students, but the international office can assist the student finding a shared room near the campus.