- Minimum academic workload is 18 ECTS, the maximum is 33 ECTS
- Students can pick Lithuanian language courses, also courses of other languages. You can find the offered languages here
- Students can choose subjects from all faculties, however, must choose the majority in one of the faculties.Panevezys Faculty of Technology and Business is in another city and it is not recommended to choose subjects there.
- Exchange students are required to purchase a compulsory insurance plan
- Living costs are estimated at between 1750- 2000 EUR per semester.
- Meals: Lunch for around 3 Euros.
- Transportation: 5 EUR
- Personal expenses:
- Food 145 EUR
- Hygiene goods 30 EUR
- Materials for studies 30 EUR
- Entertainment 75 EUR
- Other administrative fees (Miscellaneous fees): Other 60 EUR