Who Can Apply?

Overseas Students can study at NTU through this program only when your home university has signed a Co-implementation of the International Dual Degree Programs Agreement with NTU. Students who are currently enrolled at the university and have at least studied for two semesters can submit the application. Please consult with your faculty to make sure that the partnership has been built up between the two sides. If there is no built-up partnership in dual degree programs, students at Master's or Ph.D. level can apply through the Individual Level Agreement Module.

Please click here for the universities having dual degree agreements with NTU. 

Last update : 2021 / 03 / 23