Application Period for the 2021/2022 Academic Year
|If you are applying for …||From||To|
|the First (Fall) Semester||March 15, 2021||April 15, 2021|
|the Second (Spring) Semester||October 23, 2021||November 10, 2021|
Application Instruction (for 2021 Fall semester)
- Complete the application form online by accessing the Online Application System during the application period. You do not need to complete your online application in one sitting. Once you have activated an online account, you can log back into the application system and complete the application any time before the deadline.
- Log-in to Online Tracking System to check the application status after submitting the application.
- Upload the following documents to the system before the deadline (hard copies are not accepted):
|Application Documents||Upload Deadline||
|A||Passport-sized photograph||November 10, 2021||
-This photo will be used for your NTU student ID card;
- JPEG format;
- Please provide a photo that corresponds to the guideline.
|B||Motivation letter/Statement of Purpose||November 10, 2021||
- One-page length in PDF format;
- Please elaborate your motivation for applying as much as possible;
|C||Official Transcript with Academic Records||November 10, 2021||
- All courses taken during the period of your current study level should be included.
- In Chinese or English only.
|D||Color Photocopy of non-Taiwanese Passport||November 10, 2021||- Only the page with your personal information and photo should be provided;
- PDF format.
|E||International Student Declaration Form||November 10, 2021||
After reading, please print out and sign the document, upload the signed copy as a PDF file.
|F||Medical & Accident Insurance Proof||X||
The insurance must be bought in your home country before arrival. The hard copy must be in Chinese or English and submitted to the OIA on the registration day. More details will be provided after the announcement of the application results.
|G||Both NTU Health Exam Form & Form C||X||
The Health exam form must be completed after July 01, 2021. Please hand in the original file to the OIA on the registration day. More details will be provided after the announcement of the application results.
On-campus housing is currently not available for exchange students. Please arrange your own accommodation for your exchange/visiting period at NTU. Below you can find some reliable websites and places:
・My Room Abroad: https://myroomabroad.com/
・Just Sleep: https://www.justsleep.com.tw/NTU/tw/
(Note: Special discount for NTU international students is provided. Please contact OIA staff for more information.)
・International House of Taipei: PDF file
・May Rooms: https://mayrooms.info/ntu/
・Tsuei Ma Ma Foundation: https://rent.tmm.org.tw/Home/Search?pFrom=L
Accommodation Fee Waiver
If you are a student from the following universities that offer complimentary housing to NTU exchange students, you are welcome to enjoy free accommodation during your exchange period in NTU:
- Freie Universität Berlin, Germany
- Soka University, Japan
- Complutense University of Madrid, Spain
When exempted from accommodation fees thanks to bilateral agreements, you are granted the Guo Qing Dorm (IYC) Twin Share.