NTU “COVID-19 Special Visiting Student Program” for 1st Semester AY 2021/2022Publish Date：2021-05-08 10:00:00
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, NTU has established the "COVID-19 Special Visiting Student Program" to invite Taiwanese students who are studying abroad to apply as Special Visiting Students for the 1st semester of the academic year 2021/2022 at NTU. Students who do not hold R.O.C. nationality but have a legal residency status in Taiwan can also apply through the same application portal. For further information, please refer to the application brochures.
For new applicants (who currently are not a NTU student):
- How to Apply: Applicants should complete the online application and submit all the required application documents online by the application deadline.
- R.O.C. nationals who are studying for an undergraduate/graduate degree at a *university abroad (including freshmen admitted after July 2021).
- Foreign nationals who have a legal residency status in Taiwan, and are studying an undergraduate/graduate degree at a *university abroad (including freshmen admitted after July 2021).
- For the list of the *universities abroad, please refer to the following websites.
- Applicants who are studying at a two-year college or for an associate degree are NOT eligible to apply.
- Application period: from June 15, 2021 to July 11, 2021
- Application System ( opens at 9 am, June 15, 2021)
- Fees & Costs
- Application Fee: TWD 15,000
- Program Fee:
- R.O.C. nationals: TWD 20,000 (can be waived if your home university is a partner of NTU)
- Foreign nationals: TWD 40,000
- Tuition Fee: Depending on the college and level of study. Please refer to the table for“International Students”on this page. NTU reserves the right to update the information in the tuition fee table for the AY 2021/2022.
|June 4th, 2021||Release of the application brochure (English ver.)||Application brochures are available to download on NTUOIA's website.|
|June 15th, 2021||Online application starts||
Application procedure should be completed through online application system.
1. Fill out the online application form.
2. Download the Payment Form and complete application fee payment.3. Upload all the required documents.
|July 11th , 2021||Application deadline|
|July 12th to August 8th, 2021||Internal review|
|August 9th , 2021||Application result announcement||Applicants can check application results online by 4 pm.|
Ms. Lisa Lin
Manager, Global Student Affairs
Office of International Affairs, National Taiwan University