Prevention Measures For 2021 Fall Semester from Office of Academic Affairs - Updated on September 15Publish Date：2021-09-10 00:00:00
1. Teachers shall do the roll call, while eating and drinking in the classroom is forbidden.
2. Classrooms shall be cleansed and disinfected regularly, while kept ventilated.
3. Face masks must be worn throughout, while social distancing shall be maintained (e.g., 1.5 meters or 2.25 square meters).
4. Please submit an application form (https://www.space.ntu.edu.tw/navigate/s/CB679CFFA6134C83B4964E40A30A460AQQY) to the Office of Academic Affairs before September 24th.
1. In-person class shall comply with the regulations listed above.
2. Teachers are encouraged to adopt a blended teaching approach －a combination of online learning and in-person class －to prepare the courses. For more information, please see the website of Digital Learning Center: https://www.dlc.ntu.edu.tw/2021/09/08/blended-teaching/
1. The “Unblock Course Request Form”, “Course Overload Request Form”, and “Course Underload Request Form”: The lecturer and the director may sign these request forms in person or reply by email to these request forms to indicate their approval of the request. Please email the request form and the proof for approval to the contact person in the Office of Academic Affairs.
2. Adding and dropping classes in the first and second week of this semester: (1) For adding classes in the first and the third category, registering for classes online, the process is as usual. (2) For the second category, adding classes with a permission number, teachers shall announce relevant information on course description in order to help students know course URL and how to ask for registration code. NTU COOL, the University’s digital education platform is recommended for the provision of teaching materials and course information to students. Students can sign for course add via NTU COOL from September 17.
3. Adding or withdrawing classes in the third week of this semester: The lecturer and the director may sign the application form in person or reply by email to the application form to indicate their approval of the request. Please combine the application form and the proof for approval into a single PDF and upload it to the Office of Academic Affairs. The website address for uploading the file will be announced separately.
4. Because online teaching is conducted during the first three weeks of this semester, if students want to add or attend the classes during the period, they need to contact the lecturer.