奧瑞岡大學 University of Oregon
|2.||研究生 前學年 GPA 達2.00分以上。|
|3.||學士生 TOEFL iBT 79 或 IELTS 6.0；|
研究生 TOEFL iBT 88 或 IELTS 7.0；。
- Minimum academic workload per semester: 12 credits for undergraduate, 9 credits for graduate
- Graduate students' ability to participate in the exchange program is subject to department approval, and each department will have different requirements for exchange students. In most cases, the ability for PhD exchange students to participate in research will be subject to support from potential faculty mentors.
- UO's law school classes at the graduate level are not covered by the exchange program, as they follow a different academic calendar. However, students may be able to take undergraduate Legal Studies and Conflict Resolution classes, which follow the UO's quarter system. Many of those are taught by law professors, they just don’t count towards the Juris Doctor degree.
Architecture, Art, Design and Music-related majors have additional requirements such as an electronic portfolio/performance, higher TOEFL scores and more than one recommendation letter. Please inquire with email@example.com for details.
Some classes across all departments may be limited to students from specific majors or otherwise have pre-requisite requirements that may mean that exchange students are not able to take certain classes.
- All business courses and some art, architecture, biology, dance, sports and outdoor classes have special fees to pay for lab equipment, special programs, trips, supplies, or studio fees: these costs range between $20 to $100 and are not covered by the program.
- Estimated cost of living: $1200/month
- Insurance: The University of Oregon requires that all international students and their eligible dependents have health insurance. All international students are automatically enrolled in and billed for the UO Student Health Benefits Plan.
- Minimum academic workload per semester :
- Undergrad: 12 credits per term.
- Graduate: 9 credits per term.
- Cost of living: Estimated 1200 USD per month
- Students who do not meet the English language requirements for their class standing may start at AEI and transition into regular UO classes.