2018/2019 Fact Sheet for Partner Universities
Term Structure of 2018/2019 Academic Year
|2018 Fall (First) Semester||From||To|
|Orientation week starts||September 03, 2018||September 09, 2018|
|Classes start||September 10, 2018||January 11, 2019|
|2019 Spring (Second) semester||From||To|
|Orientation week starts||February 12, 2019||February 17, 2019|
|Classes start||February 18, 2019||June 21, 2019|
According to NTU regulation, exchange students must take at least 2 courses or 4 credits per semester. Furthermore, students should also follow the requirements of their home universities.
The course information for 2018 Fall/2019 Spring semester is available in August/January. Before course information is announced, you may still refer to the Online Course Information website to search for courses offered in the past few years for your reference. For questions regarding a specific field/course, please contact the relevant department or the course instructor directly.
- The College of Medicine (醫學院) does not accept senior and graduate exchange students for they are not allowed to enroll in practice courses (實習課)
- The Department of Medicine does not accept exchange or visiting students.
- The Department of Economics is under the College of Social Science at NTU. Courses related to economics can also be found in other departments (e.g. College of Management).
- All GMBA mandatory courses are not open to exchange or visiting students.
- All EMBA and EIMBA courses are not open to exchange or visiting students.
The OIA is only responsible for the application of university-level exchange student programs, if you are going to apply through college/department-level exchange student programs, please contact relevant college/department office directly. Here is the College Contact Infomation for your reference.
Students who would like to study abroad as a free mover or are not qualified for our Exchange Student Programs but wish to study at NTU for a short term, may consider applying for the Visiting Student Program at NTU. To get more detail information, please refer to www.oia.ntu.edu.tw >> Study >> Visiting Student Program>> Visiting Student Program.
Wondering what courses you can choose from, what visa to get, or how you'll live and study? The 2018/2019 Guidebook for Exchange/Visiting Students is likely to answer your questions.