Scholarship for Chulalongkorn University Summer Program in Thai Language and Culture 2018
The scholarship is intended for students who wish to learn more about Thailand and its rich history and cultural heritage. The Chulalongkorn University Summer Program in Thai Language and Culture 2018 will be held from July 1 to July 21.
The scholarship includes program fee, tuition fee, field trips, airport pick-up/drop-off on July 1 and 21, accommodation (CU International House) and travel Insurance. The scholarship does NOT include airfare, visa costs, meals and other personal expenses.
Capacity: 15 students
1. Current NTU degree student
2. Sufficient English proficiency
Submit all the following documents (hard copy) to Ms. Jean Kao, Office of International Affairs:
2. Motivation Letter in English or Chinese (limited to two A4 pages)
3. Transcript of Academic Record (English version)
4. Certificate of Enrollment (English version)
Application Deadline: 4pm, April 30, 2018
Applications will be evaluated based on the submitted documents (academic performance 50% and motivation statement 50%).
The result will be posted on OIA website and emailed by May 7, 2018.
1. All participants must pay the administrative fee (TWD 2,000). The administrative fee is non-refundable.
2. All participants must follow the flight arrangement with the NTU group. No participant is allowed to deviate from the NTU group.
3. All applicants are responsible for self-visa arrangement.
4. Proper attire is required. Tank tops, shorts, and slippers are prohibited for all courses and field trips.
Ms. Jean Kao
Office of International Affairs
National Taiwan University
Room 420, 4th floor, 2nd Admin Bldg.
No. 1, Sec. 4, Roosevelt Rd., Taipei 10617, Taiwan
T: +886 2 3366 2007 ext 229