北卡羅來納州立大學 NC State University (NCSU)
|2.||學士生 TOEFL iBT 80 (讀 18 聽 18 說 18 寫 18 不接受 Home Edition) 或 IELTS 6.5 (聽 6.0 讀 6.0 寫 6.0 說 6.0)；|
研究生 TOEFL iBT 80 (讀 18 聽 18 說 18 寫 18 不接受 Home Edition) 或 IELTS 6.5 (聽 6.5 讀 6.5 寫 6.5 說 6.5)；。
(限定交換第二學期人數 2 人)
Fall Term: August - December
Spring Term: January - May
- 課程資訊請參考此連結、語言課程資訊請看此連結 (Search for FLE Courses)
- Biomedical Engineering, Computer Science and College of Veterinary Medicine do not accept exchange program students. Master students' acceptance is subject to department approval. Some courses may be restricted by major or by class (such as SR-for senior/4th year students).
- In some cases, we can get department approval to enroll you in a restricted course. However, degree-seeking NC State students have priority and we cannot guarantee enrollment in restricted courses.
- Students are not recommended to study at NCSU during the final semester of their degree if they have very specific requirements to fulfill such as a specific course or an Independent Study/Thesis Project.
- To maintain proper visa status, students must maintain enrollment at full-time status throughout the exchange period (at least 12 credit hours for undergraduates, 9 credit hours for graduate students).
- All students with TOEFL iBT scores lower than 97, or an IELTS score of 6.5 or below, will be strongly encouraged to take English language coursework in addition to courses in their field of study.
- Insurance: All exchange students are required to have health insurance during their period of exchange at NC State.
- Estimated cost of living (for reference only)