This Chinese Language Learning Supportive Program provides subsidy for foreign full-time faculty to learn Chinese language and have the opportunity to increase their understanding of Taiwanese culture and society.
NTU Full-time Faculty with foreign passport (including dual nationality status).
*Full-time faculty includes: Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Instructor; not including Adjunct/ Chair/ Visiting/ Clinical/ Project/ Distinguished faculty.
Chinese Language Learning Supportive Program Subsidy
This subsidy support up to NTD $15,000/ applicant each time and applicants may be eligible to receive the twice.
- Subsidy payment will be based on the actual tuition cost
- Non-consecutive period is acceptable
Relevant Procedures for Applicants
- Complete and submit Chinese Language Learning Supportive Program Subsidy Claim Form and original tuition receipts before the deadline as follows:
- Course starting date between January and June: submit before June 15
- Course starting date between July and December: sumbit before December 15
- OIA will notify the applicant of the result within 30 working days after receiving your application
- Subsidy will be reimbursed directly to the qualified applicant's bank account
Terms and Conditions
- Applicants must study at registered Chinese language institutes approved by R.O.C. Ministry of Education (MOE), such as university-affliated Chinese Language Centers, In-service and Continuing Education Divisions
- NTU Tax ID Number (統一編號): 03734301 must be indicated on the tuition receipt
- Application and orginal receipts will not be returned after submission
- Claim form and receipts should be submitted within the aforementioned application period
Julianne Lin (Ms.)
International Student and Scholar Services
Office of International Affairs, NTU
Tel: (02)33662007 #220
University-affiliated Chinese Language Centers
In-service and Continuing Education Divisions