夏威夷大學瑪諾亞分校 University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa (UHM)
|2.||前學年 GPA 達2.70分以上，3.30 for Business。|
|3.||TOEFL iBT 80 (接受 Home Edition) 或 IELTS 6.0。|
Fall Semester: August - December
Spring Semester: January - May
- 該校交換生計畫請參考此連結、Fact Sheet請參考此連結
- 院系資訊請參考Departments, Programs and Centers
- Exchange students may not take courses in Medicine, Nursing, Dental Hygiene, or Law. Refer to here for more information.
- Students who want to take courses in the Shidler College of Business should already have a solid foundation in academic business and a strong command of the English language.
- Graduate exchange students who want to take graduate-level UHM courses in Second Language Studies (SLS) should have a TOEFL score of 100+.
- Minimum 3.3 (3.0/4.0) GPA required for Business
- Undergraduate: Must have completed at least 24 credits prior to applying OR completed 12 credits and have 12 credits in progress.
- Postgraduate: Must hold or expect to hold prior to matriculation a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited U.S. college or university, or an equivalent degree from a recognized non-U.S. institution of higher education.
- English Proficiency:
- Undergraduate: TOEFL iBT 80+ recommended or IELTS 6.5+ recommended or Cambridge English Language Assessment B2 / C1 required.
- Postgraduate: TOEFL iBT 80+ recommended or IELTS 6.5+ recommended.
- Students scoring less than iBT 100/ ITP 600, IELTS 7.0, or Cambridge English Language Assessment Level C2 must take the ELI placement exam upon arrival and may need to take up to three courses in the ELI.
- All applicants whose native language is not English must submit an official score report from a test that is less than two years old at the time of application.
- Course Load (Per Semester):
- Undergraduates : 12 credits (minimum) - 19 credits (maximum)
- Postgraduates : 8 credits (minimum) - 16 credits (maximum)
- Health Insurance:
- UHM requires F-1 and J-1 international students to have adequate health insurance coverage throughout their programs of study.
- Proof of insurance should be provided no later than one month prior to the start of the program.
- More details about this requirement can be found here.
- Students are strongly recommended to arrive no later than one week before the first day of class.