雪梨大學 The University of Sydney
|2.||前學年 GPA 達3.20分以上。|
|3.||TOEFL iBT 90 (讀 17 聽 17 說 17 寫 19 不接受 Home Edition) 或 IELTS 6.5 (聽 6.0 讀 6.0 寫 6.0 說 6.0)，|
Some faculties and courses have different requirements, check the requirements specific to your course.
113-2 交換期長可選擇該校 Semester 1 或 Semester 1 + Semester 2
- Not open to medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, nursing, and psychology students.
- No Veterinary Science, and clinical placements available in any discipline at any level.
- Students must submit a list of initial unit of study requests.
- USYD reserves the right to require additional documents or information based on the student's unique situation, such as a portfolio for architecture or art studio units or an audition video for performance-based music units, and etc.
- The application process is the same for postgraduate coursework students, but evidence of their undergraduate completion (English undergrad transcript and bachelor's degree certificate) is needed.
- Postgraduate students are allowed to take undergraduate subjects.
Semester 1: February - June
Semester 2: July - November
*該校年曆請參考 Key Dates
- 交換生網頁請參考 Study abroad at Sydney
- 課程資訊請參考 Sydney Abroad Units、Course search
- Academic workload: 24 USYD credit points (approx. 4 units of study) is the standard academic workload.
- 保險資訊請參考 Insurance
- Exchange students are required to purchase a compulsory OSHC plan.
- Health insurance is compulsory for most international students who are studying in Australia. It is a condition of your student visa that you maintain Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the duration of your studies in Australia. This cover needs to be arranged before you can apply for your student visa.
- 生活資訊請參考 Living costs in Sydney
保障住宿 (if apply before deadline)，住宿資訊請參考 Student Accommodation
There are a number of accommodation options as part of our guaranteed offer to study abroad and exchange students, including:
- University residences
- Residential colleges
- Independently-run student housing