里爾天主教大學 Lille Catholic University
|2.||前學年 GPA 達2.75分以上。|
|3.||TOEFL iBT 92 (接受 Home Edition) 或 IELTS 6.5 或 全民英檢中高級。|
|4.||具法語檢定成績 B1(中級) 級以上，For students wishing to attend courses taught in French: a letter of recommendation from their French teacher confirming the student's level (to be able to take classes and write essays in French)。|
(限定交換第二學期人數 4 人)
Semester 2 or Spring Semester: it starts from early January to May or June depending of the host faculty or school
- Website for incoming exchange student information
- The following areas of study are NOT open to exchange students: Medicine – Midwifery – Nursing – Physiotherapy – Chiropody – Faculty of Law : 2nd year of Master (Master de Droit) – Digital animations and video games (open to exchange students on request).
- List of courses taught in English
- Students can choose to study in two different faculties/schools during their exchange.
- In the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS), the normal workload for a full-time student is 30 credits per semester. It is up to the home institution to decide how many courses exchange students should take. However, we recommend taking a minimum of 20 credits.
- Cost of Living
- Insurance Information: French Health Insurance as well as Civil Liability Insurance are mandatory.
- Kindly note that all of faculties/school offer French Language courses for exchange students during the academic year
- For exchange students wishing to attend courses taught in French at the Faculty of Law and at Faculty of Theology, we recommend to have the CEFR level B2
- Université Catholique de Lille includes 5 Faculties and 18 schools and Colleges :
o Law, Economics, Business & Management
o Arts, Humanities, Theology, Ethics & Education
o Health and Social Care
o Science and Engineering
o Innovation and Design Thinking
Not guaranteed, but students can apply for housing. More information here.