華盛頓大學 University of Washington (UW)
|2.||前學年 GPA 達3.30分以上。|
|3.||TOEFL iBT 83 (不接受 Home Edition) 或 IELTS 7.0。|
Autumn Quarter: September - December
Winter Quarter: January - March
Spring Quarter: March - June
✔ 註：交換一學年者為Autumn, Winter and Spring Quarters，交換一學期者，第1學期出發為Autumn Quarter only，第2學期出發為Spring Quarter only
- All undergraduate students attending the UW on a university-wide exchange will be admitted through Undergraduate Admissions to the College of Arts & Sciences regardless of class standing or major in your home country.
- Minimum academic workload per semester: 12 credits/quarter, 36 credits/year (this is typically 3-4 classes)
- Please know that courses in the following areas are extremely competitive so you should plan to take courses outside of these areas. If a course attracts more students than there are places, students enrolled in the UW degree program will be given priority above other students, including exchange students.
- Law, Societies & Justice
- Restricted courses:
- Professional programs and fee-based programs
- If you hope to take courses outside of the College of Arts & Sciences you do so at your own risk. Many departments have their own departmental exchanges and therefore cannot accommodate students from university-wide partners since priority is given to their own exchange students.
- Students must purchase ISHIP, but can waive it if they have their own insurance that meets UW requirements.
- Cost of living information