杜賓根大學 University of Tübingen
|2.||TOEFL iBT 92 (接受 Home Edition) 或 IELTS 6.5 或 全民英檢中高級。|
|3.||具德語檢定成績 B2(中高級) 級以上。|
(限定交換第二學期人數 3 人)
- Website of incoming exchange student information
- Courses for exchange students
- Medicine is restricted for exchange students coming to Tübingen through a university‐wide agreement and students need to be fluent in German. The Faculty of Science needs a study plan and a transcript of the student for the pre‐approval of courses.
- Two lectures and two seminars per semester are recommended. In addition, students can attend courses in the area of German as a foreign language. We recommend a workload which does not exceed 30 ECTS / semester.
- Language courses for incoming exchange students
- Cost of Living: 850-900 € per month
- Insurance plan: need to have unlimited health insurance at the time of matriculation. All students can either buy student health insurance at any German insurance company, or bring an international unlimited‐ cover health insurance with them. Europeans are automatically covered by their home insurance and only need to bring their ´EHIC‐ card´.
- Information for exchange students
- At least one Baden-Württemberg scholarship available for students from NTU (700€ per month for 5 months = 3,000€)
Not guaranteed, but students can apply for housing. More information here.