烏特列茲大學 Utrecht University
|2.||TOEFL iBT 83 (接受 Home Edition)，（若選修碩士班課程，總分須達93） 或 IELTS 6.5 (寫 5.5)，（若選修碩士班課程，總分須達6.5、寫6.0）。|
(限定交換第二學期人數 2 人)（因交換學生不平衡，此名額不開放第二次志願選填）
- Website of incoming exchange student information
- Course catalogue
- University College Utrecht & University College Roosevelt are open to exchange students if GPA is minimum 3.0 or higher.
- Not available for exchange students: Medicine & Veterinary Medicine
- Some faculties might not allow master students to follow bachelor courses.
- Bachelor's: students need to have completed at least an equivalent of 60 ECTS (one year of full-time study); Master's: depending on student's academic level, prerequisites (differs per faculty) and departmental approval.
- 4 courses per semester is a full time study load. If students want to follow 3 or less courses, approval from the home university is necessary.
- Preparatory Dutch Language course for incoming students
- A residence permit is required for all non-EU/EEA citizens staying in The Netherlands longer than 3 months. After official acceptance students will be informed about necessary documents.
Universities in the Netherlands do not own student housing. For new international Erasmus+ / Exchange students who meet the requirements, Utrecht University does offer a Reserved Accommodation Programme. This housing is reserved for new international UU students via organizations like SSH Short Stay.
The housing offered through this programme is furnished and available for fixed rental periods only.
Be aware that finding housing via this programme is NOT guaranteed. The offers are limited and on first come, first served basis. You can find more information on this page.