巴黎高等礦業學院 MINES ParisTech
|2.||前學年 GPA 達3.00分以上。|
|3.||具法語檢定成績 B1(中級) 級以上，Most of the courses are taught in French. It is thus a requirement that all degree students and visiting students be proficient in French. We require a level of at least B1.。|
(限定交換第二學期人數 2 人)
- 請注意：該校2023/2024學年度僅開放申請Master's Degree in Science and Executive Engineering及Master in Energy
- First and third year of the Master in Science and Executive Engineering are not open.
- Minimum academic workload per semester: 20 ECTS
- Cost of living: 700 €/month
- Health insurance is compulsory. All students must show proof of health insurance coverage for the duration of their stay at Mines ParisTech (i.e. a European health insurance card, etc.). Student health insurance in France is free but every student should register here. International students should also be covered with a civil liability insurance for physical injury or material damages caused by the students. The insurance is provided by Mines ParisTech.
- As part of PSL, our students have the support of the Welcome Desk
Not guaranteed, but students can apply for housing; off-campus housing is guaranteed. More information here.