Guidelines for Internal Screening Process
Guidelines for 2021/2022 NTU Exchange Students Internal Screening Process
List of Partner Universities for Exchange Student Programs
Please note that the information above is only in Chinese.
Info Sessions for Internal Screening Process
Slides of Info Sessions for NTU Exchange Students Internal Screening Process
Info Sessions for 2021/2022 NTU Exchange Student Internal Screening Process:
1. 12.30 pm-2 pm, Monday, September 21 Venue: Rm.101, Core Subjects Classroom Building
2. 12.30 pm-2 pm, Tuesday, September 22 Venue: Rm.101, Liberal Education Classroom Building
3. 12.30 pm-2 pm, Wednesday, September 23 Venue: Rm.101, Core Subjects Classroom Building
4. 12.30 pm-2 pm, Thursday, September 24 Venue: Rm.101, Liberal Education Classroom Building
5. 12.30 pm-2 pm, Friday, September 25 Venue: Rm.101, Core Subjects Classroom Building
6. 12.30 pm-2 pm, Tuesday, September 29 Venue: Rm.202, Basic Medical Science Building
1. Please download the Guidelines for Internal Screening Process by yourself, and paper copies will not be provided.
2. The information provided in each info session is the same, please just come for once.
3. No pre-registration is required, and you will be seated directly on site.
Respective Managers for Outgoing Exchange Student Programs
Mr. Ricky Yang
Mr. Jack Chan
Ms. Frankdorla Liu
Mr. Alex Kao