EUTW Internship Program for foreign students in Taiwan is now openPublish Date：2022-02-09 12:58:00
EUTW Internship Program for foreign students in Taiwan is now open
Unpaid internships, with 3-6 months duration, at least two half-days office hours at Centre. EUTW-ECCT LCI Dual Internship, Senior High school presentation, Dialogue with EU club, Facebook updates, and supporting EUTW events will be the main assignment.
The application deadline is 20 February 2022 (first come first serve). A short CV must be submitted on or before the application deadline to email@example.com Please note that it is an Unpaid internship and EUTW will not help to apply Work permit/ARC.
Welcome to join us in 2022!
Here is the overview for our internship programme.
During his/her occupation at the European Center, the intern will take responsibility for
a variety of tasks. The intern will be entrusted with several projects, some spanned over
the full course of his stay and others of a more daily nature.
The project centers on the idea of interviewing the key figure of European presence in
Taiwan. The intern should commence research of current events in the European Union
and Taiwan as well as the region of Asia in order to come up with questions for a country
representative. After the interview was conducted, it will be transcribed and
summarized into an article fit for publication in the internet. All steps will be
commenced in close cooperation with the superior.
- develop a questionnaire based on analysis of current political events
- conduct the interview
- transcribe the interview
- analyze the interview and write a summary in the form of an article less than 2000 words
Present your Country to a local senior high school
The intern has to develop a Power Point presentation aiming at introducing his/her
country of origin as well as the concept of the European Union to a small audience. The
audience will consist of senior high school students. Therefore the intern has to choose
an appropriate visual as well as speaking style of presentation.
- Develop a Power Point presentation fitting for a younger audience
- hold the presentation in the office, receive feedback and implement changes
- present your country and the EU at a school
Joint Internship Programme with European Chamber of Commerce
During the internship, the intern will have the opportunity to also work at Low Carbon
Initiative Action of European Chamber of Commerce.
Besides the above mentioned projects, the intern will also have to take part in daily
activities of the center. Some of them are as follows:
- Improving the introductory Power Point Presentation of your mother tongue
- Helping the administrative apparatus
- Managing the social media presence of EUTW
- introducing yourself on the Facebook account of EUTW
- regular posting of relevant articles in Facebook as well as Twitter
- reply to questions on Twitter and Facebook in an adequate manner
The intern is welcome to make his/her own suggestions for possible future projects
during his/her occupation.
Participation of European or EU related events