奈梅亨大學 Radboud University Nijmegen
|2.||TOEFL iBT 80 (接受 Home Edition) 或 IELTS 6.0。|
- Website of incoming exchange student information
- Overview Exchange Courses
- All programmes are open provided that students meet the prerequisites per course. Students for the Law faculty need to have taken at least 60 ECTS (or equivalent) of Law courses at their home university and the offer at our Medical faculty may be limited.
- 有些科系可能有更高語言要求，請參考Language requirements
- Cost of Living
- Money and Finance
- Insurance Information: When staying in the Netherlands, students are required to have (extended):
(1) Health insurance
(2) Legal liability insurance for damage or injury caused to a third party
(3) Travel insurance
- Social Dutch language courses are offered for free (limited spots available) for exchange students. Special discounts are also available for other language courses for students.
Not guaranteed but students can apply for housing. More information here.