奈梅亨大學 Radboud University Nijmegen
|2.||TOEFL iBT 80 (接受 Home Edition) 或 IELTS 6.0。|
- Website of incoming exchange student information
- All faculties welcome exchange students, please refer to this page to see any requirements. Incoming students have no minimum ECTS except for students who want to take Law courses. They need to demonstrate that they have obtained 60 ECTS (or equivalent) of Law courses at their home university.
- There is no minimum academic workload set by Radboud University. However, credits may be required for a visa. Please note that 30 ECTS is considered a full-team workload.
- 有些科系可能有更高語言要求，請參考Language requirements
- Cost of Living
- Healthcare and Insurance
- When staying in the Netherlands, students are required to have (extended): (1) Health insurance (2) Legal liability insurance for damage or injury caused to a third party (3) Travel insurance
- VISA and residence permit
- Social Dutch language courses are offered for free (limited spots available) for exchange students. Special discounts are also available for other language courses for students.
- Orientation: Student life and activities.
Not guaranteed but students can apply for housing. More information here.