魯耳波洪大學 Ruhr-University Bochum
|2.||TOEFL iBT 79 (不接受 Home Edition) 或 IELTS 6.0。|
|3.||具德語檢定成績 B1(中級) 級以上。|
(限定交換第二學期人數 4 人)
- Website of incoming exchange students / Course catalogue
- Most of the courses at RUB are taught in German. There are courses in English that are published in our International Course Catalogue. Students should have a good knowledge of German, at least a B1/B2 level for courses taught in German.
- Dates for exams are set by each faculty. However, exams usually takeplace in the last week of the lectures or the week afterwards. Please note, they may also take place later (e.g. in Engineering or Economics).
- Not open to exchange students: Medicine
- Language course for exchange students
- Cost of Living:
Accommodation Between €335 and € 600 in a dormitory; Between € 350 and € 500 in a private apartment
Licence Fee (TV taxes) Approx. € 18
Food Approx. € 200
Academic Expenses Approx. € 40
Personal Expenses Approx. € 150 (depending on personal needs)
Health Insurance Approx. € 110
Social Contribution Fee Approx. €360.00 (per semester)
- Students from non-European countries can register for a private or compulsory health insurance.
- VISA application information
- The student group Erasmus Student Network (ESN) offers a pick-up service for new exchange students at the beginning of each semester. Information about the pick-up service will be sent with the booking confirmation of accommodation.
- At the beginning of each semester, International Welcome is held for international students. There they get a chance to meet other students and receive important information. Exchange students will be informed about this offer via email.
The International Office offers a special service for exchange students. Students can apply for accommodation for the duration of their exchange (1-2 semesters). Since the International Office can only reserve a limited number of rooms for exchange students, early registration and flexibility is useful. Information on the accommodation application can be found here.