魯耳波洪大學 Ruhr-University Bochum
|2.||具德語檢定成績 B1(中級) 級以上。|
(限定交換第二學期人數 3 人)
Start of Academic Year in October:
Winter Semester: 01.10.-31.03.
Summer Semester: 01.04.-30.09.
- 該校交換生計畫請參考此網頁 / 該校課程資訊請參考此網頁
- Most of the courses at RUB are taught in German. There are courses in English that are published in our International Course Catalogue. Students should have a good knowledge of German, at least a B1/B2 level for courses taught in German.
- The courses at RUB are credited with credit points (CP). Minimum academic workload per semester: 30 ECTS (= 30 Credit Points)
- For students who intend on doing project work or a Master thesis at RUB, it is important to establish contact with a supervisor at RUB in advance. The International Office can help find a supervisor, we would have to coordinate it on an individual basis and suitable supervisor is crucial. In order to contact the right department, we need to know which subject the project will be carried out in early.
- In case the students would like to write their thesis or make a research, please inform us in advance, so that we can clear up with the faculty if they have enough capacities for the supervision.
- Dates for exams are set by each faculty. However, exams usually takeplace in the last week of the lectures or the week afterwards. Please note, they may also take place later (e.g. in Engineering or Economics).
- Not open to exchange students: MA Humanitarian Action, MA Development Management, and MA European Culture and Economy
Accommodation Between €360 and € 400 in a dormitory; Between € 300 and € 500 in a private apartment
Licence Fee (TV taxes) Approx. € 18
Food Approx. € 150
Academic Expenses Approx. € 40
Personal Expenses Approx. € 150 (depending on personal needs)
Health Insurance Approx. € 90
Social Contribution Fee Approx. €350, 00 (per semester)
- 該校保險要求：Students from non-European countries can register for a private or compulsory health insurance.