魯耳波洪大學 Ruhr-University Bochum
|2.||TOEFL iBT 79 (不接受 Home Edition) 或 IELTS 6.0。|
|3.||具德語檢定成績 B1(中級) 級以上。|
(限定交換第二學期人數 4 人)
Academic year at RUB from 01 October 2023 until 30 September 2024
Starting with the winter semester 2023/2024: Lecture period from 09 October 2023 until 02 February 2024
Followed by the summer semester 2024: Lecture period probably from the beginning of April until mid-July 2024
Exams will be held during or at the end of the lecture periods and/or afterwards, depending on the subject of study.
- 該校交換生計畫請參考此網頁 / 該校課程資訊請參考此網頁
- Most of the courses at RUB are taught in German. There are courses in English that are published in our International Course Catalogue. Students should have a good knowledge of German, at least a B1/B2 level for courses taught in German.
- Dates for exams are set by each faculty. However, exams usually takeplace in the last week of the lectures or the week afterwards. Please note, they may also take place later (e.g. in Engineering or Economics).
- Not open to exchange students: MA International Humanitarian Action, MA Development Management, European Master's Programme in Human Rights and Democratisation (E.MA), MSc Computational Engineering, MSc Cognitive Science, and MSc Sport & Exercise Sciences for Health and Performance
- Cost of Living:
Accommodation Between €335 and € 420 in a dormitory; Between € 350 and € 500 in a private apartment
Licence Fee (TV taxes) Approx. € 18
Food Approx. € 150
Academic Expenses Approx. € 40
Personal Expenses Approx. € 150 (depending on personal needs)
Health Insurance Approx. € 100
Social Contribution Fee Approx. €350.00 (per semester)
- Students from non-European countries can register for a private or compulsory health insurance.
- The student group Erasmus Student Network (ESN) offers a pick-up service for new exchange students at the beginning of each semester. Information about the pick-up service will be sent with the booking confirmation of accommodation.
- At the beginning of each semester, International Welcome is held for international students. There they get a chance to meet other students and receive important information. Exchange students will be informed about this offer via email.
The International Office offers a special service for exchange students. Students can apply for accommodation for the duration of their exchange (1-2 semesters). Since the International Office can only reserve a limited number of rooms for exchange students, early registration and flexibility is useful. Information on the accommodation application can be found here.