加拿大英屬哥倫比亞大學（卑詩大學） The University of British Columbia (UBC)
|2.||前學年 GPA 達2.80分以上。|
|3.||TOEFL iBT 90 (讀 22 聽 22 說 21 寫 21 接受 Home Edition) 或 IELTS 6.5 (聽 6.0 讀 6.0 寫 6.0 說 6.0)。|
(限定交換第二學期人數 2 人)
- 交換生資訊請參考此連結及2024/2025 Fact Sheet（僅供參考）
- Many graduate programs at UBC require higher Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores. If you are applying for graduate studies, please ensure that you meet the TOEFL scores listed.
- Minimum course load requirements: 9 credits per term (usually 3 courses)
- Taking graduate-level courses: Exchange students wishing to take graduate-level courses must get permission from instructors and are normally required to complete the Enrollment of Undergraduate Exchange Students in Graduate Courses form after arrival. You can find more information about taking graduate-level courses under the "Other Program Restrictions for Exchange Students" section.
- Faculties or Schools Not Open to Exchange Students:
- School of Audiology and Speech Sciences
- School of Journalism
- Faculty of Medicine
- School of Nursing
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- School of Rehabilitation Sciences
- UBC Vantage College
- Peter A. Allard School of Law (only open to exchange students coming to UBC through Law-specific exchange agreements)
- Faculty of Applied Science (not open to university-wide exchange students)
- Faculty-Specific Restrictions: Some faculties and departments have course restrictions for exchange and visiting students. See here for details on course restrictions by faculty.
- UBC's Centre for Accessibility facilitates disability-related accommodations (such as alternate format materials, assistive technology, extra time allowance on an exam, etc.) designed to remove barriers for students with disabilities and ongoing medical conditions. To request an accommodation, students must register with the Centre for Accessibility first.
- Estimated Expense for Exchange Students
- Costs Associated:
- UPass: $170 per term
- Medical Insurance:
- Please note that students will be automatically enrolled in the mandatory UBC iMED health insurance and will NOT be able to opt out even if they have coverage from their home country. For more information, please refer to here.
- Single-term exchange: The cost is $315 CAD per term plus a $9.94 direct billing fee for iMED. If you are a single-term exchange student, iMED will cover you for the duration of your stay (approximately four months and one week).
- Full-year exchange: The cost is $225 CAD plus a $9.94 direct billing fee for iMED. The cost covers the three-month waiting period for the British Columbia Medical Services Plan (MSP). Students on exchange for six months or longer are required to apply for MSP. The MSP plan costs $75 CAD per month. The total cost of health insurance for Full-year exchange students is $609.94 CAD.