聖保羅大學 Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
|1.||本校大一以上/碩一以上/博一以上學生，Master/PhD students must be nominated and apply by email。|
|2.||具葡萄牙語能力證明 ，須具葡語B1檢定證書 （Student must have an Intermediate level of Portuguese in order to attend classes (B1)）。|
(限定交換第二學期人數 6 人)
First Semester: February/March - July
Second Semester: August - December
- 交換學生資訊請參考此連結、Fact Sheet請參考此連結（僅供參考）、語言課程請參考此連結
- The courses are taught in the Portuguese Language. Students must have an Intermediate level of Portuguese in order to attend classes (B1).
- Special Requirements and Course Restrictions:
- The School of Engineering (Escola Politécnica) requires exchange students to enroll in a number of subjects that correspond to at least 12 credits.
- Ribeirão Preto School of Economics, Administration, and Accounting (Faculdade de Economia e Administração de Ribeirão Preto – FEARP) requires applicants to enroll in a number of subjects that correspond to at least 16 credits.
- The School of Architecture and Urbanism (Faculdade de Arquitetura e Urbanismo – FAU) and the School of Economics, Business and Accountancy (Faculdade de Economia, Administração e Contabilidade – FEA) receive each semester a large number of applications and have limited capacity to admit exchange students. We highly recommend that students intending to apply for such schools consider the possibility of alternatively applying for other schools as well.
- Minimum academic workload for exchange students depends on each School, but usually 12 credits per semester.
- Insurance: The student will also have to provide evidence of medical insurance or an appropriate and valid travel medical insurance policy for registration upon arrival. Students must purchase their Health/Travel Insurance in their countries of origin before travelling to Brazil (this must cover the entirety of the stay in Brazil). International students will have access to the Brazilian Public Health System only in emergency cases.
- USP has 8 campuses spread across the state of São Paulo. More information on each of USP’s campuses is available here.
USP does not provide housing facilities for exchange students within the campuses. The search for accommodation must be carried out by the students themselves according to their economic conditions and personal interests.
For further information regarding alternative housing options outside the campuses, please contact the Local International Office of your host school. Alternatively, there are some options available at Campus Life > Housing.