蒙特婁大學 Université de Montréal (UdeM)
|2.||前學年 GPA 達2.70分以上。|
|3.||具法語檢定成績 B2(中高級) 級以上。|
Fall Semester: September - December
Winter Semester: January - April
- 交換生資訊請參考此連結、Fact Sheet請參考此連結
- Université de Montréal is a French taught institution and almost all courses are held in French. No beginner's courses in French are offered at the Université de Montréal.
- Programs in engineering, management, and business administration are offered by two UdeM-affiliated schools that manage their student-exchange partnerships and programs independently. You cannot take courses at these schools while participating in the UdeM student exchange program.
French language courses: 3-credit courses are free; students who take 6-credit intensive courses will be billed CAD$530. Students can take a full term of French language courses, one French language course, and regular courses. Students who wish to take French language courses will be asked to take an online placement test. Course registration will depend on availability and placement test results (beginner-level courses unavailable). Please see our website for more information.
- Workload: At the undergraduate level (bachelor’s), you must be enrolled in a minimum of 12 credits (4 courses) per semester and a maximum of 15 credits (5 courses) per semester. At the graduate level (master's, doctorate), you must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credits (2 courses) per semester and a maximum of 9 credits (3 courses).
- Estimated cost of living
- Information for students with disabilities
English Studies Program（僅持英文檢定成績者適用）
English Studies Program - Undergraduate
English Studies Program - Graduate
Allophone students can also participate in an exchange at the Université de Montréal and take an intensive French language course at the École de Français. However, we must inform you that beginner-level courses are often canceled due to insufficient participants. Therefore, it is crucial for students considering this option to already have a foundation in French and the flexibility to choose courses from other programs, such as English language courses or courses from the English Studies Program, in case there are not enough French courses available to be considered full-time.
Additionally, there are additional fees for French courses, which will be added to the student's invoice after registration. These fees are not tuition fees; they are specific additional fees for the École de Français that are required from all participants, whether they are part of the exchange program or not:
3-credit course: $75 CAD will be charged for school materials.
6-credit course: $530 CAD will be charged for language workshops.