德州大學奧斯汀分校 The University of Texas at Austin (UT Austin)
|TOEFL iBT 90 (不接受 Home Edition) 或 IELTS 7.0。
Fall Semester: August - December
Spring Semester: January - May
- 交換學生資訊請參考此連結、此連結及Fact Sheet、課程資訊請參考此連結
- 申請前請先閱讀Understanding Fees for Exchange Students
- Students who participate in the general exchange may select a major and take courses in the following UT Colleges and Schools:
- Cockrell School of Engineering
- Jackson School of Geosciences
- College of Education
- Moody College of Communication
- College of Fine Arts
- Steve Hicks School of Social Work
- College of Liberal Arts
- School of Undergraduate Studies
- College of Natural Sciences
- Academic Restrictions:
- Students admitted to the general or engineering exchange program may not enroll in business (see exception below) or law courses. To take courses in business or law, you must be admitted to the McCombs School of Business (M.B.A. or B.B.A.) or Law School exchange programs.
- The Computer Science program can only accommodate a limited number of exchange students. Students are welcome to apply to the program, but admission is not guaranteed and is subject to departmental review. Students accepted as Computer Science majors will be able to take no more than two Computer Science courses per semester. Students who are not admitted to the Computer Science major will not be allowed to enroll in Computer Science courses.
- The following programs are NOT open to exchange students:
- Dell Medical School
- Option III Programs
- School of Information (iSchool)
- Students who wish to attend the general exchange program in one of the following restricted majors will be initially admitted as an “undeclared” major. Once you have submitted all required admission materials, an Academic Advisor in the respective department will review your application, contact you directly if addition application materials are needed, and determine if admission to the major is possible.
- Computer Science (College of Natural Sciences)
- All Architecture Majors (School of Architecture)
- All Communication Majors (College of Communication)
- All Fine Arts Majors, except Art History (College of Fine Arts)
- All Music Majors (Butler School of Music)
- There are a limited number of courses for non-business majors that are open to students participating in the general exchange program.
- Undergraduate students must enroll in a minimum of 12 credits per semester during the academic year.
- Living expenses can vary from $1,600 to $2,000 per month depending on individual lifestyle.
- Health Insurance: All reciprocal exchange students and any accompanying dependents (spouse/children) are required to have health insurance that meets both the U.S. Department of State and The University of Texas at Austin requirements. Enrollment in the UT Austin insurance plan is mandatory. Cost is approximately $1,500 USD per semester (subject to change).
Exchange students attending UT Austin usually choose from three types of housing: co-operative houses (co-ops), private dormitories, and apart-ments. Space in UT-owned dorms is available, but limited.