奧克蘭大學 The University of Auckland
|學士生 GPA 達3.00分以上；
研究生 GPA 達3.00分以上。
|學士生 TOEFL iBT 80 (寫 21 不接受 Home Edition)，exclude Home Edition 或 IELTS 6.0 (聽 5.5 讀 5.5 寫 5.5 說 5.5)；
研究生 TOEFL iBT 90 (寫 21 不接受 Home Edition)，exclude Home Edition 或 IELTS 6.5 (聽 6.0 讀 6.0 寫 6.0 說 6.0)；。
Not available to exchange students: Faculty of Law, School of Nursing, Medicine, Surgery, Pharmacy, Optometry, MBA, and Courses ending with the letters F, G, H.
Many courses in Fine Arts, Architecture, Design and Music require the submission of supplementary information such as a portfolio or DVD audition.
Students should apply for “concession” to enrol in courses that require Auckland faculty approval. In this process, faculties assess whether their prior study meets relevant course prerequisites and notify them accordingly. In some occasions, they may be asked to provide course outlines/syllabi in English for courses equivalent to Auckland prerequisite requirements.
- Entry requirements for Undergraduate、Postgraduate students.
- NTU students may be able to take postgraduate courses if course prerequisites are met and accepted by the faculty.
- The Exchange programme is restricted to course work only and does not include thesis writing and supervision.
- Students who wish to take a full-year course load at postgraduate level are advised to apply as an international student to the University of Auckland for a one-year postgraduate programme.
- Language courses for incoming exchange students
Full-time study course load
*Information on specific credit-points is available in our course catalogue
Exchange students can select courses across different disciplines provided they meet course prerequisites and the courses are not restricted (see “course restrictions”).
*Information about our course structure can be found on Student Services Online.
- Visa requirements: Exchange students must apply for “Exchange Student Visa” to Immigration New Zealand and obtain their student visa prior to entering New Zealand. They should not enter New Zealand on a visitor visa.
- Mandatory health and travel insurance: All enrolled international students are required to have approved health and travel insurance (regardless of the visa type) for the duration of their visa or until they depart New Zealand, whichever comes first.
- The University of Auckland's preferred insurance policy for international students is Studentsafe-University. The Studentsafe insurance fee will be charged to a student's account 48-72 hours after enrolment.
Guarantee campus housing to all Exchange students as long as they put an application in by the priority deadline.
Students are suggested to apply even before they are admitted to the exchange programme.
- At the time you accept your residential agreement, you are required to pay accommodation deposit & administration fee.
- Students are mostly placed in a single room at self-catering and mix-gender accommodation unless they request special arrangement to the office.